Maria Knits and Purls

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goals for 2007

My knitting goals for 2007 include the following:

1. Finish current knitting. I am almost done with Ariann. I am also in the middle of a sweater for my 4 year old niece. She wanted me to make her a "Yellow" sweater. I am making the Daisy Cardigan in Lorna's Laces "Sunshine". I should be finished today.
2. Finish Eleanor's Scarf which I started last year.
3. Knit Everyday Tweed. I already have the yarn.
4. Finish Twist sweater for my son.
5. Knit socks for my Mom, sister, son's teacher, cousin, next door neighbor, me, etc.
6. Knit a lace shawl for me.
7. Use my Karabella Aurora 8 and make a cable cardigan, possible Grace from Debbie Bliss.
8. Design my own sweater
9. Baby gift for my cousin whose baby is due in April.
10. No more Xmas knitting! Too much work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home