Maria Knits and Purls

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Socks, Socks, Socks

Socktoberfest came in handy for me since I have so many socks to knit for Xmas gifts.

I finished the Embossed Leaves socks. They are really phenomenal. I am sure that I will knit them again. These were done in Lorna's Laces Black Purl on Addi Turbo's size 1. One sock is shown, but both are done.












The next socks that I am working on are Rib and Cable socks from IK Fall 2005. These are a Nancy Bush pattern. It is very clear and concise...extremely well written. This is my first short row heel and I have to say that I really like it. I am 5/6 of the way done with the second sock.

1 Comments:

  • The embossed Leaves are beautiful, and I really like the Rib and Cable socks. I'll have to look in my magazine stash to see if I have the issue with that pattern.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home